Healthy and flavorful. Oven-roasted chicken breasts and rainbow veggies are tender & juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
This is a long-time favorite recipe of mine and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it yet. It’s a “one pan” type of dish where you basically place everything in the pan and bake. Minutes later, a hearty and delicious dinner platter is ready. The reason this dish cooks so quickly is that the chicken is cut into small bite-size pieces and the oven temperature. The results are charred veggies and juicy chicken.
How to make this recipe?
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.
Serves: 2 (SP: 7)