Garlic Brown Sugar Baked Chicken – Juicy, beyond DELICIOUS oven-baked chicken breasts full of flavor with just a handful of ingredients and on the table in 30 minutes!
I have forever and always been a big lover of baked chicken breast dinners. Thus, I spend a lot of my cooking time focused on creating a tender and juicy chicken recipes;
I know it’s not rocket science, but, as simple as it sounds, baked chicken breasts can turn out dry as can be if you don’t give ’em some prep-love.
Therefore, ENTER Garlic Brown Sugar Baked Chicken! It is a terrific baked chicken breast recipe, one you’ll go back to again and again.
Servings Per Recipe: 4 | Serving Size: 1 serving |
SmartPoints: 5 Amount Per Serving Calories 166.4 Total Fat 8.0 g Saturated Fat 4.2 g Cholesterol 68.2 mg Sodium 87.7 mg Potassium 173.9 mg Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g Dietary Fiber 0.0 g Sugars 4.0 g Protein 19.4 g
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Dash black pepper
How to make it:
This makes four servings, 3 oz per person 1. Melt the butter in a frying pan
2. Brown the garlic in the butter
3. Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding pepper as you like it.
4. When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast
5. Allow the brown sugar to melt into the chicken (about 5 minutes)
6. Serve with your favorite carb, and veggie or salad. We usually have rice or noodles and carrots or green beans.
It’s slightly sweet with just a bit of spice, and the flavors are SO perfectly perfect together.