- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2/3 c Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 c Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c fresh parsley
- 1/3 c finely minced onions3 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- enough milk to moisten bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. In a large bowl, combine the meats, cheese, bread crumbs soaked in milk, onion, eggs, garlic, parsley. salt , pepper, Italian seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce
2. Mix thoroughly, but don’t over mix, will make the meatballs tough. The trick to moist meatballs is softening bread crumbs in the milk
3. Form into 2 inch balls..brown in skillet with small amount of oil, on med heat, or bake in the oven for 20 min at 375. I do the oven method, Grandma always browned hers in olive oil and a little vegetable oil combined.
4. Serve with your favorite spaghetti sauce, ENJOY! I make the balls bigger if using for meatballs subs. I slice them in half, flat side down on hoagie roll, add sauce, cheese, broil for about 10 min… I also smash them up and add them to my sauce for lasagna.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!