Recipe by Sabrina Nichols
I have used this recipe for 12 years…it is the best Alfredo sauce. It easy and simple to make.
- 1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1 c milk
- 3/4 c grated parmesan cheese
1. CREAM CHEESE & BUTTER- about room temp
2. MILK- measure a cup GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE- measure, make sure you use just the regular kind because if you use the more fancy one it comes out more lumpy
3. CREAM CHEESE & BUTTER- cube or cut in bits.
4. CREAM CHEESE & BUTTER- place in a saucepan on low heat.
5. CREAM CHEESE, BUTTER, MILK & PARMESAN CHEESE – add the milk when the cream cheese and butter starts to melt and keep stirring for 5 mins. Then add the 3/4 c of parmesan cheese in and stir until smooth. ( don’t overcook, it will be a little lumpy and thick. If you want a thinner sauce just keep adding a 1/2 c of milk at a time until you get your desired consistency)
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!