- 1 pkg dry cake mix-white, yellow or french vanilla
- 1/3 C butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 29 oz can light peach slices, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE PEACHY KEEN BARS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9×13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with a fork just until crumbly.
Set aside 1 ½ c. crumbs for topping.
Press the remaining crumbs on the bottom of the prepared pan; bake 10 minutes.
Cut peach slices into 1” pieces; Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy.
Spread over top of peaches.
Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
Chill at least 30 minutes before serving; Serves 12.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.