“Chicken breasts with black beans, corn, chile peppers, tomatoes. Low-fat, easy and quick. Serve over hot cooked rice if desired.”
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounces) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8.75 ounces) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken breasts on both sides. Add tomatoes with green chile peppers, beans, and corn. Reduce heat and let simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Add a dash of cumin and serve.