- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbs greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, divided
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp raw sugar or other natural sweetener of your choice
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- In a blender, combine the cottage cheese, greek yogurt, 1/2 cup strawberries, almond milk, vanilla and raw sugar and blend, blend, blend until the mixture is completely smooth and adorably pink. You may have to scrape down with a spatula once in between.
- Pour into a lidded container and add the chia seeds, stirring well. Let sit overnight (at least 24 hours, the longer it sets, the thicker it gets!) in the refrigerator.
- The next day when you are ready to eat it, stir it again to distribute the seeds evenly and serve with the remaining 1/2 cup chopped strawberries. Yum!
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents: 1/2 RED, 1 PURPLE and 1 ORANGE
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: entire recipe
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 245 TOTAL FAT: 8g