- 3 cups Bisquik baking mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup (10 3/4 oz) undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely diced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Place biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients, stir into the biscuit mix, mix just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
2. Bake at 350F for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm and refrigerate leftovers.