COOK’S NOTES: Per Serving (1/6th of recipe): 362 calories, 14 g fat, 24 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 37 g protein, 9PointsPlus, 7 SP.
Anyway, he gets to take four paid weeks off a year, which is so cool. Guess what?? This is one of his weeks off! Vacation officially starts today for him!
I am so excited to have him around this week! We rented a cabin up in Big Bear and will have some time to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
The weather is going to be perfect. We’ll probably take the boys fishing and hiking. Maybe rent a few quads and get out the paintball guns! It’s going to be good.
How to make it:
- 3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 packages (10 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup nonfat evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked chicken and broccoli.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the soup, milk and lemon juice. Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar. Toss the bread crumbs and parmesan together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.