What you will need:
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in 1/2 in cubes
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium zucchini or 4 small yellow squash
- 1 (16 ounces) cans tomatoes
- 4 slices bread, toasted and cut in small cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- parmesan cheese
How to Make It:
- Saute onions & bell pepper in margarine for 5 minutes,
- add squash that has been sliced and cubed.
- Saute 5 min more, add tomatoes, (break up whole tomatoes) cook 5 more minutes.
- Add bread cubes and seasonings.
- Put in a 2-quart casserole, sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.